adapted from Nigella Kitchen by Nigella Lawson
300g small pasta
400g tin chopped tomatoes
400g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
250g salami, cut into 2cm pieces
2 sprigs each of fresh rosemary and thyme
1. Cook the pasta as per package instructions and meanwhile...
2. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add the salami (no oil needed!) and herbs, frying until the salami is a little coloured.
3. Add the tin of tomatoes and enough water to half fill the tomato tin to the salami. Stir, then add the cannellini beans and stir again.
4. Simmer the sauce until the pasta is cooked. If the sauce needs it, season with S&P.
5. Drain the pasta and pour it into the frying pan and toss everything together.
Serve topped with the cheese of your choice (powdered, real, there's no judgement here) and eat, perhaps with a spoon (hey, it's my comfort food).
P.S. Thank you to all my new Facebook likers. I'm seriously a little giddy over all the love you've given me. Thank you thank you thank you!