Saturday, February 16, 2013

Celebrate Valentine's Day All Year With Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake Things



Don't remember where I got this recipe from. If it's yours let me know so I can credit you.

85g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
95g unsalted butter
2 eggs
85g sugar
30g flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
icing sugar for dusting (optional)
ice-cream or cream for serving (optional

1. Preheat oven to 200°C (390°F). Grease two ramekins. Fill a baking tray with enough water to come half way up the sides of the ramekins.

2. Melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave, stirring at 30 second intervals.

3. In another bowl, combine eggs and sugar, whisking for about a minute. Add flour and vanilla and stir to combine. 

4. Add chocolate mixture to flour mixture and stir to combine.

5. Divide mixture evenly between the two ramekins. Place ramekins in tray with water and bake for 15-25 minutes until top is set and edges are crustly but middle is still gooey.

Serve dusted with icing sugar and with some cream or ice-cream.

------

For my valentine.


3 comments:

  1. looks so yummy!!!!!! :)

    diary from my Paris:
    http://meonia-wise.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This looks amazing! I was trying to think of what to make for our anniversary dessert. This looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really delicious. My fiancé and I didn't do anything for valentines but my friend Jami-Anne and I were in raptures over it!

    ReplyDelete